Entertaining is one of my favorite things to do. I look forward to planning the menu as I think about what my guests would enjoy. When Superbowl rolled around this year, I wanted to make sliders with a special "kick." I found this recipe on the Food Network website. I completely trust Bobby Flay when it comes to Southwestern flavors so I knew this would be a hit. This Chipotle Mayo instantly became one of my favorite condiments. Smokey bacon compliments the spicy mayo fabulously. I typically double this recipe as it keeps for a long time without spoiling.
1 cup mayo
2 chipotle chiles, packed in adobo sauce
1 TBS adobo sauce
1/2 lime, juiced
freshly ground black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
Some uses for Chipotle Mayo:
- BLT, as shown above
- Cheddar burgers or sliders
- Turkey wrap with bacon, lettuce, and Pepper-Jack cheese
- Roast beef sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar cheese
- Chicken, roasted pepper, and mozzarella panini
- Baked on tilapia